Drake Oyster Factory, study 1, 8×10 inches, gelatin silver print.
Born and raised in Argentina, fine art photographer Edgar Angelone has a keen appreciation for coffeehouses – those public living rooms in which everything from social interaction to quiet contemplation takes place. Shot at night, after the café had closed, these studies are simultaneously serene and vibrant.
- Signed, limited-edition (200) prints.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Set behind glass with beveled acid-free mats in white painted pine frames.
- Mounting hardware is included.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.